Enterprise AI / LLM Experts
We’re experts at automating Generative AI with tools like LangChain, LlamaIndex, Semantic Kernel and ChatGPT Plugins.
Join us for Episode 2 of our series, “Using AI / ChatGPT at Work – GPT Automation,” where we dive into the LLM/GPT prompt engineering landscape. Discover various paths to
Discover how large language models (LLMs) are shaping the field of artificial intelligence (AI) and learn how to integrate them into your workflow with no programming background needed. From prompt engineering to no-code automation, explore the different levels of expertise and tools available to get started with GPT-powered apps and create your own workflows with GPT API.
Unleashing LLM / Generative AI’s Magic: Data Wrangling Get ready to unlock the full potential of LLM / Generative AI’s magic with the power of data wrangling! It’s time to turn your messy data into a well-organized, easily accessible goldmine of information. Don’t let data chaos hold you back any longer – let’s get wrangling!
Discover the benefits of language user interfaces for employees, partners, and users. Learn how natural language processing can improve user satisfaction and productivity in a variety of business apps. From customer service chatbots to project management tools, find out how language interfaces can reduce training and support costs while increasing data accuracy. Explore opportunities in the industry, including systems that shrink data and knowledge, personal or workspace assistants, and traditional software combined with AI experts and assistants.
- Eraser – Docs and Diagrams for Engineering Teams
- Papers with Code - The latest in Machine Learning
- GitHub - rajivpant/rbot: Ragbot.AI is an augmented brain assistant developed by Rajiv Pant
- Introducing Ragbot.AI: A Personalized AI Assistant, Written by Ragbot.AI
- GitHub - jxzhangjhu/Awesome-LLM-RAG: Awesome-LLM-RAG: a curated list of advanced retrieval augmented generation (RAG) in Large Language Models
- Dust - Secure AI assistant with your company's knowledge
- NebulaGraph Launches Industry-First Graph RAG: Retrieval-Augmented Generation with LLM Based on Knowledge Graphs
- Comprehensive Guide to Using Mistral AI’s Large Language Models
- Introduction | Mistral AI Large Language Models
- GitHub - xlang-ai/OpenAgents: OpenAgents: An Open Platform for Language Agents in the Wild
- GitHub - mlc-ai/mlc-llm: Enable everyone to develop, optimize and deploy AI models natively on everyone's devices.
- GitHub - smallcloudai/refact: WebUI for Fine-Tuning and Self-hosting of Open-Source Large Language Models for Coding
- GitHub - open-mmlab/playground: A central hub for gathering and showcasing amazing projects that extend OpenMMLab with SAM and other exciting features.
- GitHub - ludwig-ai/ludwig: Low-code framework for building custom LLMs, neural networks, and other AI models
- GitHub - dosco/llm-client: LLMClient - A Caching and Debugging Proxy Server for LLM Users and A Multi-LLM Client Library