- This event has passed.
Episode #3 – Fundamentals of LLM/GPT & Taming LLMs
May 10 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Episode 3: Fundamentals of LLM/GPT & Taming LLMs
In this episode, we’ll discuss the history, fundamentals, and the different flavors of LLMs available, beyond GPT/ChatGPT. This is a dry run of a session that will be on a LLM Bootcamp ( Fill out the survey on the link if you are interested in an in-person vs. virtual session)
Intro / Fundamentals of LLM
- LLM Foundations
- History of LLMs
- Taming LLMs : Tuning, Training, or “In Context Learning”
- What is “Prompt Engineering”
- Case for Augmenting LLMs
Series: Using AI / ChatGPT at Work – GPT Automation
Are you a small business owner or web developer interested in leveraging the power of GPT (Generative Pretrained Transformer) technology to enhance your business processes? If so, Join us for a series of events focused on using GPT in business. Whether you’re a small business owner or a web developer, you’ll learn how to leverage GPT to improve your workflow and provide better services to your customers.
- GPT Automation: What it is and How it Works
- How Time-Saving GPT Automation Can Improve Your Business
- Cost-Effective GPT Automation: How it Can Save Your Business Money
- Using GPT Automation for Customer Service: Benefits and Best Practices
- The Power of GPT Automation for Content Creation
- Data Analysis Made Easy with GPT Automation
- Top GPT-3 Automation Tools for Businesses
- The Ethical Considerations of GPT Automation
- Overcoming Bias in GPT Automation: Best Practices
- The Future of GPT Automation: Trends and Predictions
Since we focus on “no code” here, we’ll explore the tools that are already out there such as ChatGPT plugins for Chrome, OpenAI GPT API, low-code/no-code platforms like Make/Integromat and Zapier, existing apps like Jasper/Rytr, and ecosystem tools like Everyprompt. We’ll also discuss the resources available for those interested in learning more about GPT, including other people’s prompts.