- This event has passed.
Pilot Episode 1 – Automate your Job and Business with ChatGPT
March 8, 2023 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Using AI / ChatGPT at Work – GPT Automation
Are you a small business owner or web developer interested in leveraging the power of GPT (Generative Pretrained Transformer) technology to enhance your business processes? If so, Join us for a series of events focused on using GPT in business. Whether you’re a small business owner or a web developer, you’ll learn how to leverage GPT to improve your workflow and provide better services to your customers.
- GPT Automation: What it is and How it Works
- How Time-Saving GPT Automation Can Improve Your Business
- Cost-Effective GPT Automation: How it Can Save Your Business Money
- Using GPT Automation for Customer Service: Benefits and Best Practices
- The Power of GPT Automation for Content Creation
- Data Analysis Made Easy with GPT Automation
- Top GPT-3 Automation Tools for Businesses
- The Ethical Considerations of GPT Automation
- Overcoming Bias in GPT Automation: Best Practices
- The Future of GPT Automation: Trends and Predictions
Since we focus on “nocode” here, we’ll explore the tools that are already out there such as ChatGPT plugins for Chrome, OpenAI GPT API, low-code/no-code platforms like Make/Integromat and Zapier, existing apps like Jasper/Rytr, and ecosystem tools like Everyprompt. We’ll also discuss the resources available for those interested in learning more about GPT, including other people’s prompts.
This is a pilot session, and based on the feedback, will either continue as a series, or pivot into another focus.